The Schubert Organization Inc.
|Location||The Shubert Foundation 234 West 44th Street New York, NY 10036|
|Start||July 1, 2023|
|Compensation||$55,000 - $60,000 per year based on skills and experience|
SCHEDULED HOURS: Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm, with overtime
as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays).
Job responsibilities to include, but not be limited to:
• Provide day-to-day support of ticketing clients. This includes training, event
creation, event changes, troubleshooting, analyzing sales data and
• Event maintenance: Build the initial show in the ticketing system and make
schedule, price and content changes as needed.
• Client and box office support: Arrange system training, troubleshoot system
problems, arrange hardware installations through technical services,
answer general customer service inquiries from clients, research internally
if required, assist in STAR system implementation.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Occasional travel for out-of-town clients as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of formal education.
• 5 years hands-on experience with a ticketing system (preferably STAR).
• Superior customer service and communications skills (verbal and written).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively multi-task.
• Familiarity with Word and Excel.
We offer a competitive salary and a superior benefits package: Paid Health
Insurance by the company for employees only – employees contribute toward
dependent premiums, 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match, Pension Plan,
Paid Time Off, complimentary theatre tickets when available, etc.).