Wendy Bobbitt Cavett is currently Music Director/Conduct of "Come From Away" on Broadway. Other credits include Hamilton, Mamma Mia!, The Scarlet Pimpernel, A Year with Frog and Toad, The Most Happy Fella, A Tale of Two Cities. National and International credits include The Who’s Tommy; Mamma Mia!; A Chorus Line, Come From Away.
Regional premieres include The Twelve (Denver Center), The Hidden Sky (Prince Music Theatre), Just So (North Shore Music Theatre), Almost September (St. Louis Rep); A.R.T., Papermill Playhouse, Goodspeed Opera.
Wendy is on the theatre faculty of Wagner College in Staten Island, NY.
- Off Broadway
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- United Kingdom
- Other Countries
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Vocal Arranger
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Music Transcriber
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
- Synth - keyboards
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)