Victoria Theodore is a graduate of Oberlin College / Conservatory of Music and Stanford University.
Victoria was the Music Director and Pianist for Summer: The Donna Summer Musical (2017-2018), pianist for Beyoncé’s 2016 Formation World Tour, and several Stevie Wonder tours. She has traveled around the world, is featured in Stevie's DVD "Live At Last", is seen in the Oscar winning documentary "Twenty Feet From Stardom", and was keyboardist and singer for the short-lived return of the Arsenio Hall Show.
Victoria’s debut album of original music, “Grateful”, was released September 1, 2015.
- NYC Area
- Southern California
- Northern California
- Theatrical Composer (Music and Lyrics)
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Arranger
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Music Contractor/Coordinator
- Music Producer/Record Producer
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)
Person of Color?