Tiffany Underwood Holmes
Tiffany Underwood Holmes is a theatrical music director, vocal instructor, and teaching artist based in Baltimore and working throughout the DMV. Recent and upcoming regional credits include: AS YOU LIKE IT (DC Premiere/Keegan Theatre), HUCKLEBERRY FINN'S BIG RIVER - TYA (World Premiere/Adventure Theatre), WINNIE THE POOH (Adventure Theatre), MISS YOU LIKE HELL (Area Premiere/Baltimore Center Stage), SHOW WAY (World Premiere/Kennedy Center TYA), SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE (Keegan Theatre). Specialties include contemporary musical theatre, development of new work, and professional work with young and emerging talent. Interest/affinity lies in interpreting stories centered around and created by artists of color and/or women-identifying composers and storytellers.
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Music Contractor/Coordinator
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Private Studio)
Person of Color?