Sarah Suzanne Sandvig
Sarah Sandvig is a singer, pianist, accompanist, and music educator. She is the author of the book series Music Theory for Singers and Music Theory for Singers Sight-Singing & Ear-Training published by Kendall Hunt. She maintains a private voice and piano studio of over 50 weekly students and is a Private Applied Voice Professor at Fullerton College in the Musical Theater Department. When she's not teaching, Sarah stays busy recording voiceovers, composing and finding new ways to educate singers! She resides in Rossmoor, CA with her wonderful husband Darren and two boys, Aiden and Caleb.
- LA/Southern California
Interested in touring?
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Home Studio Whiz
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice teacher with roster of private students
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
My Primary Instrument
- Voice & Piano
- Synth - keyboards
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS OF SINGING (NATS)
Current HS, College, or Grad Student?