Patricia Ann Provencio
Patricia Ann Provencio is the Music Director of the University of Texas at El Paso Dinner Theatre and a lecturer for the Department of Theatre and Dance. She has worked for the Dinner Theatre since 1989 as Music Director. Highlights include performing at the Kennedy Center after the UTEP Dinner Theatre's 1991 production of 'Chess' won the American College Theatre Festival.
She was principal pianist for the El Paso Symphony Orchestra from 1984-2002.
A collaborative pianist, Ms. Provencio continues to accompany and coach.
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Educational Institution)