Nicole is an MD, pianist, and vocal coach specialising in musical theatre and classical art song. She studied at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance (BMus) and the Guildhall School of Music and Drama (MPerf), where she gained first class honours and distinction respectively.
Since graduating, Nicole has worked as a vocal coach at London Studio Centre and is a staff accompanist at the Guildhall School. As a freelance MD, recent highlights include 'Battle of the West End' residency at infamous cabaret venue, Crazy Coqs, and working with classical mezzo, Emily Gray, on a story-led recital series. She is available as an MD/pianist/vocal coach/accompanist for shows, recitals, cabarets, auditions and vocal coaching/rep sessions.
- London/United Kingdom
- Theatrical Composer (Music and Lyrics)
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Vocal Arranger
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist