Mo is an orchestrator, music director, keyboard programmer, and app developer who recently graduated from Northwestern University. While at Northwestern, Mo worked on over twenty shows as orchestrator, music director, and music assistant, including four years of experience orchestrating and writing for The Waa-Mu Show, Northwestern's annual original, student-written book musical. In addition to working at Northwestern, Mo has worked with Transcendence Theatre Company (CA), Inspire Creative (CO), and Chameleon Arts and Entertainment (CO) as a music apprentice/intern.
- Theatrical Composer (Music only)
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Vocal Arranger
- Dance Arranger
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Music Copyist
- Music Transcriber
- Pit Musician (Other)
- Music Contractor/Coordinator
- Keyboard Programmer
- French Horn
Person of Color?