MINHUI LEE is NYC based composer, music director, and pianist, who hails from Seoul, South Korea. She has been an artist in residence at Catwalk Institute, The Barn Arts Collective, and Access Theater, and her work has been presented by Joe’s pub, Feinstein's/54 Below, Lincoln Center’s Bruno Walter Auditorium, National Asian Artists Project, Prospect Theater Company, American Opera Projects, and more. As a music director and pianist, she has done productions, readings, and cabarets throughout the US and Korea.
She holds an MFA in Musical Theatre Writing from NYU Tisch. She is a proud member of the Dramatist Guild of America and Local 802 AFM.
- Off Broadway
- NYC/Tri-State Area
Interested in touring?
- Theatrical Composer (Music and Lyrics)
- Theatrical Composer (Music only)
- Theatrical Lyricist
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Music Assistant
- Vocal Arranger
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Music Copyist
- Music Transcriber
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Educational Institution)
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)
- THE DRAMATISTS GUILD
Person of Color?