Megan Smythe is a pianist and music director from Long Island, New York. She is currently the keyboard 2 player for the 2nd National Tour of Anastasia. Megan holds two bachelor's degrees in piano performance and music education from Ithaca College. Other theatre credits include Jersey Boys, Cinderella, Desperate Measures (Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre), Once, and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (The Hangar Theatre).
- Community Theatre
- Bachelor’s Degree
- NYC/Tri-State Area
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Vocal Arranger
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Keyboard Programmer
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Private Studio)
- Voice Teacher (Educational Institution)