Megan Smythe is a pianist, music director, and vocal coach. She is currently a senior at Ithaca College where she studies piano performance and music education. Megan most recently was the rehearsal pianist/keyboard 2 player for Ithaca College's Main Stage production of Pippin. Megan works in both musical theatre and opera, and also has experience in choral conducting.
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- Upstate NY
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Vocal Arranger
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice teacher with roster of private students
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
My Primary Instrument
Current HS, College, or Grad Student?