Maggie is a Taiwanese-born musical director, pianist, and accompanist from Hong Kong. She is passionate about musical theatre and actively participates in musical productions globally.
Recent credits include: "Family and I" (MD, Actors Family (HK)), "The Addams Family" (AMD, Mountview), and "Lucky Stiff" (AMD, HKAPA). Upcoming productions include: "Orihime" (Composer, View 2023) and "EMMA: No One But Herself" (AMD, Mountview).
Maggie graduated from The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts as a concert pianist and continues her career as Musical Director at Mountview. She is also keen on educating the next generation about music and musical theatre. Her teaching experiences include West End Workshop (Generation Next, Mountview), Hong Kong Choir of Outstanding Children, and Arts Development Hong Kong.
- Community Theatre
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- London/United Kingdom
- Other Countries
Interested in touring?
- Theatrical Composer (Music only)
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Vocal Arranger
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Music Transcriber
- Keyboard Programmer
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Private Studio)
- Synth - keyboards
Person of Color?