OPERA America Discovery Award recipient for THAT HELLBOUND TRAIN, an American - blues opera.
HAMILTON: A Choral Medley, NEXT TO NORMAL, ONCE, GREEN DAY ON STAGE (American Idiot), MAMA WHO BORE ME, and more (Alfred Publications.) Editor/Arranger of "Broadway Presents!" Musical Theatre Anthologies (Hal Leonard.)
2019 Commissions: UTAH Opera, Barlow Endowment
Copland House, Buglisi Foreman Dance, New Haven Symphony Orchestra, Cassatt String Quartet, American Composers Forum, Liz Lerman Dance, US Air Force Band of Flight, Aedo Productions (Peruvian circus).
Copland House Fellow, ASCAP Commission Honoring the Duke Ellington Centennial, NEA Jazz Fellowship, ASCAP Film Composers Workshop, Dramatists Guild Fellowship.
Musical Theatre Works:
STORYVILLE - lyrics by Kristen Anderson-Lopez
LIKE I CARE! - lyrics by Sara Wordsworth
A GRACIOUS PLENTY - book and lyrics by Stephan Scarpulla
Professor of Music and Theatre - LaGuardia Community College - City University of New York
- Off Broadway
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- Theatrical Composer (Music and Lyrics)
- Theatrical Composer (Music only)
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Vocal Arranger
- Dance Arranger
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)
- THE DRAMATISTS GUILD