Kelsi is a highly sought-after musical theatre music director, pianist, and vocal coach. Select credits: HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS (Grand Ole Opry House), TYA TUCK EVERLASTING (world premiere), EVITA (Tennessee Performing Arts Center), The Public Theater's annual gala (music assistant). Kelsi holds a B.S. in Church Music (Anderson University) and a M.M. in Piano Performance (Belmont University).
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- Nashville Area
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Music Copyist
- Music Transcriber
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Private Studio)
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)