Katrina is a freelance music director in the greater Boston area, working primarily in educational theater for regional school theater programs and summer intensives. She also works with high school students in helping them prepare for college musical theater auditions (pre-screening recordings, repertoire selection and coaching). Recent MD credits include Matilda, The Spongebob Musical, and Next to Normal. Katrina loves working with performers of all ages, from elementary - adult, and particularly enjoys playing and music directing contemporary musical theater scores.
Katrina was a 2017 Artist as Citizen Conference fellow at The Juilliard School, and is a graduate of The Hartt School, holding dual degrees in Music Education and Vocal Performance.
- Boston/New England
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Private Studio)
- Voice Teacher (Educational Institution)