Katrina is a freelance music director in the greater Boston area, working primarily in educational theater for regional school theater programs and summer intensives. They also work with high school students in preparation for college musical theater auditions and play in pits throughout New England. Recent MD credits include Mean Girls: High School Version, Head Over Heels, Matilda, and Next to Normal. Katrina loves working with performers of all ages, from elementary - adult, and particularly enjoys playing and music directing contemporary musical theater scores.
Katrina was a 2017 Artist as Citizen Conference fellow at The Juilliard School, and is a graduate of The Hartt School, holding dual degrees in Music Education and Vocal Performance.
- Boston/New England
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Private Studio)
- Voice Teacher (Educational Institution)
- Arts Administration