Like everyone here, I can be found doing a number of things. Among them are music directing, teaching voice, accompanying, acting, singing, and all that goes with it (except composing... not there yet, but why not start?)
I was most recently living in Seattle, and am currently based in the UK as I am wrapping up an MSc in Performance Science at the Royal College of Music. My dissertation takes a holistic look at how testosterone therapy is experienced by trans masculine singers. I'm not sure exactly what's next, but can't wait to find out.
It's incredible to have this resource and to find so much inspiration in one place!
- Seattle/Pacific NW
- United Kingdom
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice teacher with roster of private students
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
My Primary Instrument
- voice, piano
- ACTORS EQUITY ASSOCIATION (AEA)
Current HS, College, or Grad Student?