Like everyone here, I can be found doing a number of things. Among them are music directing, teaching voice, accompanying, acting, singing, and all that goes with it (except composing... not there yet, but why not start?)
I relocated to the UK from Seattle a few years ago to pursue an MSc in Performance Science at the Royal College of Music. My dissertation explored how testosterone therapy is experienced by trans masculine singers. Currently, I lead choirs in London area prisons with Liberty Choirs UK and teach for Sing Education, as well as the usual performing and music directing bits and bobs.
It's incredible to have this resource and to find so much inspiration in one place!
- Seattle/Pacific NW
- London/United Kingdom
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Private Studio)
- Voice Teacher (Educational Institution)
- ACTORS EQUITY ASSOCIATION (AEA)