Jodie A Moore
Broadway: American Idiot, Hair, 9 to 5 the Musical, Spring Awakening, and Hairspray. Off-Broadway: Fat Camp the Musical, Rent, Toxic Avenger. 1st National Tours: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Hairspray, Aida, Rent, and Footloose the Musical. She has played in numerous Broadway and Off-Broadway orchestras, most recently Spiderman, Catch Me If You Can, Avenue Q, and Rent. She was the Music Director of Virginia’s Stage Company’s premier of SCKBSTD written by Bruce Hornsby.
- Off Broadway
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Music Contractor/Coordinator
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Educational Institution)
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)