Emily Davis is a process-driven performer who has performed both off-Broadway and at Lincoln Center. A New York transplant, she currently lives in Bloomington, Indiana with her wonderful husband, Craig. Notable credits include Lucas Hnath's The Christians (Playwrights Horizons), Broadway's Future Songbook: Joseph Trefler (Lincoln Center Library), Olive in 25th Annual.... Spelling Bee (ATI), Kate in Calling All Kates (BPP), and Antonia in Man of La Mancha (Skirball Center for the Performing Arts).
Music direction: Honk Jr., Legally Blonde the Musical, Aladdin Jr., Once on this Island Jr., Willy Wonka (AMD), Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (AMD).
- Off Broadway
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Vocal Arranger
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice teacher with roster of private students
- ACTORS EQUITY ASSOCIATION (AEA)