Elizabeth is a professional music director, pianist, singer, and actor who specializes in musical theater. In both performing and teaching, she highly values versatility, having sung roles that demand belting, coloratura, and the full spectrum in between. Above all, she believes in the power of an authentic performance, and aims to bring truth to the surface when working on any artistic project.
After studying Vocal Performance and Accounting at the University of Notre Dame, Elizabeth returned to her hometown of Houston, TX for three years and worked for various regional theaters and schools in the city as a performer, music director, and private coach. Elizabeth now lives in Los Angeles, where she continues to work on musicals instead of recording any of the 40 songs she's written. She loves collaborating with and learning from other artists, and helping the next generation find their voice.
- LA/Southern California
- Theatrical Composer (Music and Lyrics)
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice teacher with roster of private students
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution