Originally from Central Florida, Daniel Klintworth (they/them) is a Music Director, Conductor and Pianist who has spent the last ten years traveling North America with shows like Billy Elliot: The Musical, The Book of Mormon and most recently: Pretty Woman! Other favorite productions include the World Premiere of Frank Wildhorn’s Wonderland, Tony Macaulay’s Sherlock in Love: A New Musical (which Daniel also served as Orchestrator/Arranger on) and the 2nd Regional Premiere of Billy Elliot: The Musical at Ogunquit Playhouse.
When not in the theatre, Daniel spends their time working on multiple other projects as a composer, orchestrator and arranger. Currently, they serve as the music supervisor for boy: a new musical (in development) and the One Million Musicals Podcast, which they began work on during the early months of the pandemic, in addition to composing for Tom Grossi’s “Coach” (season 5) on YouTube.
Outside of their work, Daniel enjoys theatre (shocking, right?), film, a good book, the paranormal and basically any form of chocolate…which they still argue should be its own food group.
- Community Theatre
Interested in touring?
- Theatrical Composer (Music only)
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Vocal Arranger
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Sound Designer/Composer
- Music Producer/Record Producer
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Private Studio)
- Film Scoring
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)