Bethany J Aiken
Pianist, music director, composer, educator. Recent music direction work with Lyric Stage, Gloucester Stage, Northeastern University, and Greater Boston Stage Company, including orchestrations for world premiere musical Lobster Girl. Staff accompanist for Boston Conservatory at Berklee. Education/Training: BA, English and Music History/Theory (piano with Robert Shannon and Sanford Margolis), Oberlin College; MFA, Creative Writing, Emerson College.
- Boston/New England
Interested in touring?
- Theatrical Composer (Music and Lyrics)
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Vocal Arranger
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Keyboard Programmer
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)