"Falcone's score is cheerful and inventive, filled with jokes for the tweens and wit for the adults"
"Falcone's tuneful score delivers one terrific song after another"
"The show…has a catchy score by Beth Falcone with pop-rock melodies and smart lyrics"
“Beth Falcone's rock and pop-inspired tunes into a series of colorful song-and-dance numbers that tug the ear, delight the eye, and yank you through the story in spite of yourself.”
“It's not easy to write and arrange music that seems to effortlessly balance simplicity and fun with originality and musical literacy. Ms. Falcone has done so.” —NY Theater Review
Beth Falcone is a New York based composer/lyricist, pianist, conductor and singing technique / voice science teacher. Her musical, "Wanda’s World," was produced off-Broadway at the 45th St. Theater (Amas, in association with Terry Schnuck) received two Lortel Award nominations, including best musical, a Drama Desk Award nomination for best book, and she is a Kleban prize winner for Most Promising Lyricist in American Musical Theatre. The show was released on Broadway Records in December of 2019 and has been licensed by Theatrical Rights Worldwide. For more information, visit: WANDASWORLDMUSICAL.com.
Musical Director for "Blue Roses" at the York Theatre Company
Producer: various Zoom Theatrical Performances
• October 6, 2020, 1:00PM—Maestra Tech Workshop: "Life's a Pitch, and Then You Sping!" — a method for teaching the pitch challenged, based on almost 30 years of teaching voice and sound scientific principles. Look for the workshop on line here soon!
• February 5, 2020, 9:30PM—Featured composer in: “She Will Rock You” at 54 Below
–Song: "Why the Sky is Blue"
— sung by the incredible Catherine Ricafort:
—another performance by a child actress:
—February 15, 2020, 1:00PM—4:00PM "Wanda's World" Listening Party! This musical is a tool for conversation about kindness and anti-bullying themes. To find out how you can host a listening party in your living room, library or school, email: [email protected] for information.
—SHEET MUSIC being released soon. SOLOS, DUETS, AUDITION CUTS, CHORAL PIECES. Check back in mid February. Or feel free to email me at: [email protected]
Other writing projects:
"Are Women People?" — a new victrola musical, inspired by suffragist Alice Duer Miller's 1915 book of the same title.
“Love in the Age of Recycling"—a modern love story.
• Song: The Best Things in Life" : Sung by Mark Lanham
Performed all over the country, Beth’s holiday choral pieces have become favorites:
"Happy HannuKwaanzMas"—"I am the Hanukah Light"—"Hanukah is Coming"—"Do You Hear?" (Christmas)
Beth teaches singing technique, voice science, and is the proud teacher of many working professionals who have performed on Broadway, off-Broadway, national and international tours. Her pitch-matching method, called "Life's a Pitch and Then You Sping!" is the subject of two research studies. Stay tuned! Or join her pitch matching class! 😉 For more info on workshops, please contact her directly: [email protected]
• DECEMBER 6, Wanda's World was released on Broadway Records!
—Check it out: wandasworldmusical.com
• DECEMBER 14: The 4th Annual "Beth & Ritt's Holiday Survival Kit"
—What do Diwali, Hanukah, Kwaanza and Christmas have in common? Find out in this one- night-only extravaganza of Holiday songs from around the world!
• Saturday, December 21 — "Wanda's World" Listening Party at the library!
Morningside Heights Library
NY, New York, 10025
- Off Broadway
- NYC/Tri-State Area
Interested in touring?
- Theatrical Composer (Music and Lyrics)
- Theatrical Composer (Music only)
- Theatrical Lyricist
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Vocal Arranger
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice teacher with roster of private students
My Primary Instrument
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)
- THE DRAMATISTS GUILD
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS OF SINGING (NATS)
- THE RECORDING ACADEMY