Hi! I'm a pianist, music director, & singer based in NYC. RECENTLY: Six (Broadway), Walking with Bubbles (Off-Broadway). CURRENTLY: World premiere of Real Women Have Curves at the American Repertory Theater (music & lyrics by Joy Huerta and Benjamin Velez, direction and choreography by Sergio Trujillo, music supervision by Nadia DiGiallonardo). ADDITIONALLY: I love working as a class pianist (Meisner in Music), teaching artist (The Performing Arts Project), and doing 1-on-1 musical coaching (audition/book prep, singing for fun, or tailored to whatever you need in the moment).
What I’m truly passionate about is facilitating a welcoming space that encourages artists to have fun, try new things, and take creative risks without judgment.
I'm currently seeking out opportunities focused on (but not limited to):
- piano bar/piano-vocalist events
- assistant/associate positions under veteran MDs
- class, voice lesson, and rehearsal pianist
- private piano students (New venture for me. I'd be interested in letting your curriculum be completely curiosity-driven & question-led!)
MY BIG LIFE GOAL: I’m a dual-citizen of Spain and dream of working abroad. Perhaps a Madrid transfer of a musical, teaching artist work, an international tour/sit-down, or a possibility I haven’t dreamt up yet. I’m putting the dream out there!
I'm open to any and all musical collaborations! No project is too "out there." Reach out if you might like to make music together! Resume and references available upon request.
- Off Broadway
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- Other Countries
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Music Copyist
- Music Transcriber
- Audition Pianist
- Classroom Music Teacher
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)