I'm a Philly-based theatre artist. I work as an actor, singer, composer and teaching artist. I'm currently the choir director for Play On Philly, a non-profit that brings music education into West Philadelphia schools (this year teaching remotely). I'm also a voice coach and a member of NATS and Actors Equity. I began composing during my time as a television writer/host for The Sunny Side Up Show on PBSKids Sprout. I later found my way into sound design/music direction by composing original pieces for plays I was acting in. That led to original scores for The Winter's Tale at the Folger Shakespeare Theatre, The Merchant of Venice at DelShakes, An Illiad at The Lantern Theater and The Ice Princess at the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival. I'm currently working on a bilingual musical adaptation of Twelfth Night with Tanaquil Márquez for the DelShakes Community Tour. I hold a BFA in Musical Theatre from the University of Michigan, and have also had the opportunity to study opera with the Cape Town Opera Co in South Africa, and gamelan with the Çudamani Summer Institute in Bali, Indonesia.
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- Theatrical Composer (Music and Lyrics)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Vocal Arranger
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Sound Designer/Composer
- Voice teacher with roster of private students
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
- ACTORS EQUITY ASSOCIATION (AEA)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS OF SINGING (NATS)
Current HS, College, or Grad Student?