Laurie Rogers has decades of experience in the operatic world as a conductor, pianist and vocal coach. She has been a part of multiple world premieres, but is equally comfortable with the classics. Currently she is the Head of Music Staff and Director of Young Artist Program at Opera Saratoga, and the Interim Music Director of Opera at the Peabody Institute. She has worked at opera houses across the country, regularly gives master classes, and maintains a busy private coaching studio.
- NYC/Tri-State Area
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
My Primary Instrument
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)