I am a teacher of music and a high school marching band and musical director. I have been honored in that capacity many times. My bands have won the USBANDS national championships in 2002 and 2014, as well as many regional titles. I have been acknowledged for my student orchestras and musical direction by the Papermill Playhouse Rising Star Awards in 2008, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2018. In addition to my degree in viola performance, I also have a Master of Arts in Educational Leadership and am halfway to completing my Doctor of Education. I strive to provide my students a rich and authentic experience.
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Pit Musician (Other)
- Music Contractor/Coordinator
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)