I am a musician born, raised, and educated in NJ. (BM in Jazz Performance from NJCU)
My vocation began when I played my first gig at 8- a Christmas Eve mass where I played organ and cantored a mass. I’ve worked as a cantor, organist, choir director, and director of music for the Catholic Church for the last twenty two years. I’ve been a teacher in both parochial and public schools for over ten years. In addition, I have a private studio at my home and have played in musical pits for local high schools and colleges.
Most notably, I am Hank and Pete's mom.
- NYC/Tri-State Area
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Vocal Arranger
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Music Contractor/Coordinator
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Private Studio)
- Voice Teacher (Educational Institution)