A New England-based voice teacher/voice consultant and master teacher. I work with singers from many genres: opera, classical, musical theatre, pop/rock, folk. I have an impeccable ear and can pinpoint vocal issues immediately. My professional focus for 25+ years continues to be directing young singers towards discovering and achieving their personal singing goals, in addition to guiding larger-voiced singers who are in need of better technical behavior and vocal habits to thoroughly learn and navigate their instrument. Clients range from talented high school singers, emerging and developing professionals, & long-standing professionals both online and in-person.
- Boston/New England
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Baton)
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Private Studio)
- Voice Teacher (Educational Institution)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS OF SINGING (NATS)