Holly Mead is an in-demand composer, pianist, recording artist, and educator based in Santa Fe, NM.
Her work has been featured at Lincoln Center with Pop-Up Magazine, Pixar Animation Studios, the San Francisco International Film Festival, the Bay Area International Children's Film Festival, the Paramount Theatre in Oakland, and the Morris Graves Museum of Art.
She holds a degree in Jazz Studies from DePaul University and a Specialist Certificate in Producing Music for Film and Games from Berklee College of Music.
- Community Theatre
- Bachelor’s Degree
- San Francisco/Northern California
Interested in touring?
- Theatrical Composer (Music only)
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Assistant
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Instrumentalist/Pit Musician
- Music Transcriber
- Sound Designer/Composer
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Film Scoring