Elise Santa is an internationally trained music director based in the Twin Cities. She holds extensive experience as a music director, accompanist, conductor and teacher. She has held positions as music director and assistant music director on regional productions, educational productions, cabarets, and children’s theatre in the United States and United Kingdom. She is also an experienced keyboard programmer, pit musician and vocal coach. Most recent theatre and education institutions include Chanhassen Dinner Theatres, Park Square Theatre, The Duluth Playhouse, Lyric Arts, Hennepin Theatre Trust Spotlight Education, Cretin-Derham Hall, and Saint Paul Conservatory for Performing Artists.
Elise holds a Master of Arts in Music Direction from Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts, London, UK.
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- United Kingdom
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Keyboard Programmer
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
- Synth - keyboards
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)