Deborah is a London-born writer and performer, based in NYC.
- contributing lyrics on GIRLHOOD (dir. Tina Reynolds)
- contributing lyrics [uncredited] on THE LAND OF FORGOTTEN TOYS (Greenhouse Theater, Chicago)
- playwright of SEX, LIES & EARL GREY (FringeNYC, Encores at Baruch Performing Arts Center)
- lyrics/ book of [UN]NATURAL SELECTION (music by Eric Grunin)
- lyrics/ book of TEA WITH G (music by Dylan MarcAurele)
- lyrics/ book of IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD (music by Kai Gross) - in development
- playwright of CAGED - in development
Deborah's work has been shortlisted for the UK Musical Comedy Awards. She is currently a member of the BMI Advanced Musical Theatre Writing Workshop and the BMI Librettist Workshop.
- Off Broadway
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- London/United Kingdom
- Theatrical Lyricist
- Theatrical Bookwriter