My professional bio continues to evolve, is full of cool things of which I’m proud, and if you ask me about them I will happily tell. Here’s what remains true:
I love rehearsal.
What grows in the shape of “We” is what brought me to theatre.
The making of the thing ephemeral and huge which exists only by our continued community is what sustains me in it.
Teacher/Learner/Music Director/Conductor/Fastest walker in the Midwest
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Vocal Arranger
- Music Copyist
- Music Transcriber
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Pit Musician (Other)
- Music Contractor/Coordinator
- Keyboard Programmer
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice Teacher (Educational Institution)
- Synth - keyboards
- Home Studio Whiz
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)