Bridget is an Assistant Professor and full time music director at Niagara University’s Department of Theatre just north of Buffalo, New York. Credits at NU include She Loves Me, Chicago, Little Shop of Horrors, and Legally Blonde. Other credits in and around Syracuse, NY include La Cage aux Folles, The Wizard of Oz, The Little Mermaid, and From Foster Care to Fabulous with Redhouse Arts Center, First Lady Suite at Syracuse University, Spring Awakening and Cabaret with Syracuse Summer Theatre at The Oncenter, Hair and Avenue Q with Covey Theatre Co., and Les Misérables with the Wit’s End Players.
Bridget was awarded the Syracuse Area Live Theater (SALT) Award for Best Musical Director in 2018, 2017, 2012 and 2010, when she also won the SALT Award for Lead Actress in a Musical for her portrayal of Lucille Frank in Jason Robert Brown’s Parade. Bridget received a doctor of musical arts degree from the University of North Carolina Greensboro.
- Upstate NY
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Voice teacher with roster of private students
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS OF SINGING (NATS)